Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» WHAT DO WE NEED?
Did anyone ever have to take personality tests? EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 10:38 pm by Taeron

» I is so...
Did anyone ever have to take personality tests? EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 1:18 am by Rayblon

» So math is my best subject...
Did anyone ever have to take personality tests? EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 8:46 pm by Rayblon

» Tragedy....
Did anyone ever have to take personality tests? EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 2:57 pm by Rayblon

» A New Beginning
Did anyone ever have to take personality tests? EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 11:14 am by Taeron

Top posting users this week
No user

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Like Literocity? Tell your friends and help our community grow!

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website

Did anyone ever have to take personality tests?

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Did anyone ever have to take personality tests? Empty Did anyone ever have to take personality tests?

Post by TrashtheRabbitGod Thu May 08, 2014 4:10 pm

I did. For school.
I was given "Introversion iNtuition Thinking Perceiving" (INTP)
I don't take it to seriously, but it was pretty accurate, despite the off-putting questions (Hey look orange text.), but it was descriptive of what personality I have. They never gave out the percents for each personality.
If you took it, what was yours?
TrashtheRabbitGod
TrashtheRabbitGod

Back to top Go down

Did anyone ever have to take personality tests? Empty Re: Did anyone ever have to take personality tests?

Post by Rayblon Thu May 08, 2014 4:51 pm

Took it. Results were... inconclusive.
Rayblon
Rayblon
Owner
Owner

https://literocity.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Did anyone ever have to take personality tests? Empty Re: Did anyone ever have to take personality tests?

Post by Taeron Sat May 10, 2014 8:25 am

rayblon was divergent :O
Taeron
Taeron
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayblon Sat May 10, 2014 8:36 am

LELELELE
Rayblon
Rayblon
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by TrashtheRabbitGod Sat May 10, 2014 11:40 am

Speaking of Divergent, who the fuck thought giving it a movie cover was a good idea?
TrashtheRabbitGod
TrashtheRabbitGod

Back to top Go down

Post by Taeron Sat May 10, 2014 2:31 pm

People.
Taeron
Taeron
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by TrashtheRabbitGod Sun May 11, 2014 10:39 am

dum ppls omgGGGGgggggg
TrashtheRabbitGod
TrashtheRabbitGod

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayblon Sun May 11, 2014 10:23 pm

Technically Hollywood did. lol.
Rayblon
Rayblon
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Taeron Mon May 12, 2014 6:58 am

Well, Hollywood is corrupt.
Taeron
Taeron
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayblon Mon May 12, 2014 3:04 pm

Meh. That's a generalization. I think you're right to an extent, but Hollywood isn't evil. Hollywood celebrities can be greedy, but just as many script writers, actors, and artists that don't spare a dime are philanthropists. The richer you get, it seems, the more able you are to part with your cash.
Rayblon
Rayblon
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by TrashtheRabbitGod Mon May 12, 2014 4:00 pm

There's this concept of "How humans are," and once rule is if you give a person a lot of power, there is a high chance they will abuse it.
TrashtheRabbitGod
TrashtheRabbitGod

Back to top Go down

Post by Taeron Tue May 13, 2014 8:22 am

Just look at how Miley Cyrus turned out...
Taeron
Taeron
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayblon Tue May 13, 2014 3:37 pm

Miley Cyrus wanted to show she was ready to appeal to an alder audience. No other way to sever the contract she had.
Rayblon
Rayblon
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayblon Tue May 13, 2014 9:17 pm

If you must know, though, I've taken several personality tests. I've gotten ENFP, INTP, and even ESFJ...

:\
Rayblon
Rayblon
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Taeron Wed May 14, 2014 3:53 am

Rayblon wrote:Miley Cyrus wanted to show she was ready to appeal to an alder audience. No other way to sever the contract she had.
Well duh. In order to appeal to an older audience, she decided to entirely get rid of her image and started wearing less clothes and twerking. She was in it for the money and fame, because that is what she's used to. And that goes to show how corrupt Hollywood is. People will go far just to get their name out there and for people to notice them

(I'm an INTJ,by the way.)
Taeron
Taeron
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayblon Wed May 14, 2014 12:11 pm

Who's to say she was corrupt for that? She was making millions and risked it all to follow her dreams, which I'm fairly sure wasn't starring on kids' shows. She was locked into a contract and was essentially unable to leave for a good couple years; Years of suffering, no doubt. 

Take myself for example, my future career is one of the most lucrative conventional occupations around, a geneticist. But I don't even know what I'd do with a salary like that.

Let's not forget that she's made major contributions to almost 40 charities thus far in her young career.
Rayblon
Rayblon
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Taeron Thu May 15, 2014 3:59 am

Wow. You're just like the rest of them...

First of all, she decided to start going naked and whatnot to get more attention - and it's quite obvious why. She's used to the spotlight, and the work she had been doing wasn't getting much attention. Have you seen some of the songs she did right before she got a new look? The views from those videos on youtube don't even come close to her songs that she has out now. Oh yeah, totally not seeking attention..makes sense.Not.
Taeron
Taeron
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayblon Thu May 15, 2014 8:17 am

Apparently it's outlandish in this society to think your body looks good without concealing it. She made some bold moves, but she's exploring every facet of her body and I support that. A person's body has been a world of shame for hundreds of years until now. She's showing pride in her body, and embraces what used to be profane. She swears, flashes profane symbols, wears penis drawings on her undergarments, but does it in such a way that it's fun. She's channeling a new consensus that has been growing since the 30's, at the expense of a more traditional audience. If she's getting more attention because of her actions as of late, them that means they're more open to her practices and ideals.
Rayblon
Rayblon
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Taeron Thu May 15, 2014 10:21 am

Whatever,rayblon.
Taeron
Taeron
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayblon Thu May 15, 2014 11:54 am

They're still human, Tae Tae.  Look at Greece. Different venues have different alignments.
Rayblon
Rayblon
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Taeron Fri May 16, 2014 4:07 am

Oh, you want to talk about human? She has completely turned herself into an item and a tool. Something to be used - the kind of attention she's getting is only from pigs. And she's right there rolling in the mud with them.
And by showing off her body, she's just showing how much self-respect she doesn't have.
Taeron
Taeron
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayblon Fri May 16, 2014 9:12 am

Refusing to let people know you're beautiful UNDER your second skin is still shame. We're beyond the time where concealment is doctrine. I, personally, enjoy her works but I enjoy it as an art form, since that's what it is. Her free spirit and defiance against social norms is respectable. Paired with her relatively clean criminal record and nominal philanthropies (she was the 2nd most charitable celebrity in 2012), she's far from being a 'tool'.
Rayblon
Rayblon
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Taeron Fri May 16, 2014 7:27 pm

Yeah because getting naked for the whole world to see is totally not being a tool.Totally.
She also twerked on Robin Thicke, a 40-something year old man who has a WIFE and 4 KIDS. That's wrong and you know it, even though he did nothing to stop it. She has made songs about doing drugs,stripping, and partying (oh yeah, her 'works' are sooo good). By dressing less, you're showing off your body and giving attention to the wrong kind of people. I recently read something that I found interesting - a girl posted how she used to dress immodestly and got attention from,again, the wrong kind of people. Boys who didn't care about her. Boys who liked her for her body. Not her. Her body. And that's how it is,rayblon. But then again, I guess that's the kind of girl you're in to.
Taeron
Taeron
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayblon Fri May 16, 2014 9:05 pm

Careful, Tae Tae. This isn't a place for personal attacks, and I'm not going to tolerate even subtle ones. If you must know, I have a fear of intimacy, so attraction is a nonissue at this point, period. The explicit performance Robin and Miley acted out was mostly scripted, by the way. 

Drugs: 1 in 3 reference drugs
Stripping: "approximately 92 percent of the 174 songs that made it into the [Billboard] top 10 in 2009 contained reproductive messages."
Partying: More than 50% of rap and hip hop, nominally less elsewhere.

As you can tell, statistically speaking, she has to follow suit to survive. She has to appeal to two audiences, the intellectual listeners, and the people who fall back on their instincts. The art form is present regardless, though.

Also, skimpy clothing doesn't attract the wrong crowd, trashy clothing does.

If you don't want to attract the wrong crowd, don't wear this
Did anyone ever have to take personality tests? Slut+shirt
this
Did anyone ever have to take personality tests? 156ce318984cc179f503da77fb201acc_britneys-slutty-shirt
or this
Did anyone ever have to take personality tests? Slutty-t-shirt

If you want to not attract the wrong crowd with 'less' clothing, you need to keep the goddamn sex slogans off your chest, and keep your wardrobe classy. No neon pink short shorts, no trashy tank tops, and no see-through clothing unless it's going over something that already provides minimal coverage. The qualities of the apparel are the most important features, not the coverage.
Rayblon
Rayblon
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Taeron Fri May 16, 2014 10:01 pm

That wasn't a personal attack and yeah, there are those..slogans, which are on what type of clothing? Immodest clothing. But that doesn't dismiss nudity/stripping.

Skimpy clothing does attract the wrong kind of people. There was actually a test that was done on male students at a university. They were shown pictures of girls in bikinis (if you say bikinis aren't skimpy, then you have a lot to learn..)

"Brain scans revealed that when men are shown pictures of scantily-clad women, the regions of the brain that are associated with tools, such as screwdrivers and hammers, light up," Rey said. "One professor said, 'It is as if they are reacting to these women as if they are not fully human.' "

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/865581890/Modest-swimsuit-designer-speaks-out-on-bikinis.html?pg=all

This pretty much explains it.
Taeron
Taeron
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum